Saturday, November 06, 2004

Loss of words...

I really don't know what to blog on today. I am kinda at a loss for words this morning. I am depleted of any energy, barely able to do anything. A good way to put it is that I feel "blah" I really don't know what to say. I bet you are tired of hearing about these troubles that plague me. You might not be....but I am. I hope to find a new series to write on very soon.

This post was actually longer. Much longer. But I deleted it.

This is all so confusing to me.....I just don't understand. I would ask, "why?" but I am afraid of what the answer may be.

Stay tuned till next time.....

1 comment:

Steve F. said...

Good to hear from you.

If you're blogging to share what's going on with you with anyone who's willing to hear, then it doesn't matter whether we're tired of. It's about where you are, and offering to share that.

Personally, I get sick to death of "Little Mary Sunshine" Christians, who never struggle, never think about using the *F* word in a sentence, and for whom life is a bowl of cherries. The people you hold up as folks to read - Brennan Manning, for one - recognize their own brokenness, even as they admit that it sucks.

The 12-step folks have a phrase: "trudging the road of Happy Destiny." It says that sometimes life can't be any more complicated than this: left foot, right foot. Any day that you shower, *and* use soap, is a good day.

Is that the end-all/be-all? No...at least I don't think so. One of my favorite Steven Curtis Chapman song says "there's more to this life than livin' and dyin', more than tryin' to make it through the day."

Just letting people like me know you're here is enough. Cut yourself the same slack that any of us would. Hang on - and know that you're not alone. You know that there are people who care. Reach out to them - please.