Sunday, October 31, 2004

High Stakes For Church and State, Sojourners Magazine/November 2004

Well, here is another article frmo the Sojourners Mag. This is one is probably the best one of the two. I really liked this one and it was the first one that I read at the library. I find it engagine, enlightening, and entertaining. Ughh. I just did that preacher thing. All words started with the letter "E." That's alliteration right? Anyways....just thought you might want to see these articles.

Even you young folks need to read these articles. We need for you to be politically involved and making up your minds about the politics of America. I know I didn't when I was in school. All I cared about was making somebody laugh. And I did. May be why I am stupid today. (Smile) But being stupid has its rewards....I can always get a job at ......well nevermind.

Look for my thoughts on the new book I am reading. I have finished the first chapter and will post my thoughts on it today sometime. You can click on the title up above or you can click on the red link below.

Until then.....

High Stakes For Church and State, Sojourners Magazine/November 2004


No comments: