Sunday, October 31, 2004

I'm your huckleberry

Ever watched "Tombstone?" Well that has to be one of my favorite movies. I think Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday was just outstanding.

"I'm your huckleberry"

Gotta love that don't you? I mean when he says that, I just smile and giggle like a little boy who sees his favorite baseball player.

"You're a daisy if you do"

This is another phrase that he uses in the movie. Man, I need to start using more Docadian language. You know. Language that Doc spoke.

There was an incident a couple of weeks ago where I could have told somebody that "I'm your huckleberry." But I didn't. Should have. Then again maybe not.

If you are wondering the meaning of these phrases, check out this website.

Your a daisy if you do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes that is one of the best movies ever