Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A poem for all of ya'll.......

As promised, here is the first poem that I ever memorized and the first poem that gripped me and gave me a love for poetry. This poem is by none other than........2pac. This poem has a way of grapping you and drawing you in. It really means alot when you think about pac's life and think about how he was taken out of this world.


In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise

By: Tupac Shakur


That poem rocks! I love it and can feel it. This is authenticity and realness at its best. I hope that you enjoyed it.

later friends........

No comments: