Monday, November 08, 2004

Great Site....

A few minutes ago, I visited this great site called Sacred Gateway. You really need to head over there and check it out. I got this link from Nomey's blog. I told you guys you should check it out. Anyway, back to this link. This most definately has to be the link of the week.

I was very impressed with this website and proved to be very useful. The site is a website that walks you through a bible reading and prayer time. Mostly, you get to be still and pray. This is alot different than what most people are used to. They don't like being told what to pray about or what to do in their prayer time. But I think that there is great freedom and great blessings in store for those who choose to follow the guidelines. I probably did the exercise a little too fast. I was really anxious to see what all it involved. I found myself being led into a deep contemplative prayer. I can't say how great that this website it.

Go there. Click on the begin prayer link. Then take your time and really give it a chance. I promise you that you will not be let down. Well, I guess that is a lie. You will be let down if you go through it with a closed mind. However, if you go through it with an open mind and open heart, I can't see how it won't affect you somehow.

Later folks.....

No comments: