Friday, October 29, 2004

Well it arrived....

My new book, A Generous Orthodoxy , just arrived today. I am pretty excited about it and I am sure you are going to be hearing a lot about in the coming days. I plan on blogging on at least every chapter and maybe more. Just depends on how it hits me. If you haven't read anything by Brian McLaren , I suggest that you do it soon. You might not agree with him but you will see that he is truly a great writer and will at least make you think. Or at least he did for me.

I also wanted to tell you that I also recieved a new CD today. These are gifts that Resa got me for our anniversary. The CD is "Bullet" -by Mat Kearney and it is totally awesome. Dude has some kinda new type of flow. He kinda raps, kinda talks, kinda sings, all to some really sweet melodies. I am serious....you need to check this guy out...majorly. Here is his website . There is a sample of one of his songs on there. Here is an article reviewing his new CD.



Well, I am trying not to say anything political for a couple of days. I will say that I read the Sojourners magazine today and was very impressed with some of their articles. You should check them out. I will just say that things are becoming "clearer" for me so we will just see how it all turns out.

So, I guess I don't have much else to say....so I will say, goodbye...

No comments: