Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Nomey's Spot

You definately need to check out my friend's blog: Nomey's Spot

It has a good post about homosexuality and looks at it in a way that some don't. I appreciate his looking at this controversial issue with a little different angle. I appreciate when people step outside the box to see things in a different light. Definately check out this post. You may not agree with it. Heck, I may not agree with it. But then again....maybe you will. Maybe I will. Definately worth reading with an open mind.

Is that possible? An open mind? Or are we so biased by our upbringing and our culture that we are not able to have an open mind anymore? Besides who wants to be "tolerant"? Cause we know that tolerance is EVIL!

That is another post for another time....check out the link Nomey's Spot


1 comment:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

great post and great link. Thanks, bro!