Saturday, October 16, 2004

Things I did

It has been a fun two days for me. Me and Resa went to Tennessee to see my sister, two nieces and my brother-n-law. It was a really good time. My sister did our hair (cut and highlights for Resa and highlights for me) for free. She is so generous and giving. Gotta love her. She is truly "family" to me.

Me and Resa had a good time driving home Friday. We talked almost all the way home. It was good and interesting conversation. I really do enjoy talking to my wife. She is so wonderful and is the greatest wife and friend anyone could want. You have to physically make yourself not love her....she is just that lovable. There is no way I can make it without her. Plus, she says really nice things about me behind my back (http://howrandomisthat.blogspot.com - which is her blog) She is truly awesome.

Last night, me and Nathan went to the HCHS game at McLean county. It was fun and I had a good time....although it was cold. The Hornets pulled out another impressive victory and move their record to 7-1. They have a good chance of doing some good things this year in the playoffs.

This morning, I sit here thinking about things I need to do. I need to do some work on my lessons for tomorrow, I need to go and put the songs in the computer for worship tomorrow, and I need to go see my buddy Chris.

Well....thats it for now....stay tuned.......

No comments: