Monday, October 18, 2004

Another day....

I woke up this morning at 6:30. That wouldn't be so bad and actually would be desired if I hadn't went to bed at 1:30 last night. So I guess I will survive on 5 hours of sleeping. I was kinda happy I woke up. I got to talk to Resa this morning before she went to school. I heated up breakfast for her so that she would have a "good" breakfast for her first day at her new job. She is very nervous but I am sure that she will do fine. She is so talented that I have no doubt that English will soon become her new forte.

I have a ton of things to do today. I just hope that I get everything accomplished. I'll probably go to the church early so that I can get my letters ready to send out.

****************************************

Well, last night was my last night as youth minister at PBC. I am not sure how I feel about it. Emotions are running close together right now. I am sad in so many ways, angered in so many ways, and happy in a few ways. The bad emotions are offset by a sense of excitement of what God has next. I am trying to have a positive attitude about this and anxiously await what it is that God has in store for me. I am also excited about going back to school, although I am not sure how I will do.

I'll have more thoughts on this later....or at least I think I might....

No comments: