Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My day....

I just got back from Indianapolis with Chris. He had a Dr.'s appointment so I offered to take him and Allison there. They have a big day tomorrow. They will find out what their baby is going to be (Chris is hoping for a boy)! They are both very excited and praying for a healthy report about the baby. We are praying too! Then also, they find out about what Chris will have to do with his surgery. Either he will have to have chemo or surgery. He is nervous....or I think he is. I am just praying for everything to be ok. This worries me. I hate to see a friend going through so much pain.

We had a good time today talking theology and such. I have found that Chris is pretty articulate and sharp. Way sharper than I am. We are so much alike....its almost like we are brothers. Seriously.

well, readers, keep my bro in your prayers.

i'm out.....

No comments: