Monday, November 29, 2004

Some more......

Decided to post this - I wrote it last night.....let me know what you think.....hopefully - soon i will be able to get back to some more topical posts........until then.......


Inspection of the hidden soul
brings forth eradication
of complete control.
Out of desperation
I frantically search for a place to go
Where no one knows
My story or role.
Gradually
I begin to see
Things that you would never believe.
I try to leave –
Run and flee
cause being free
Is never guaranteed.
I proceed
With heed
Contemplating the real need.

Overcome – feeling hopeless
All this stress
Has got me losing focus
Not sure who to trust –
Caution is a must.

A traveled less road
Is what I am on
Trepidation has got me slowed
I am afraid – I don’t know
If I’ll implode
Or if distension will make me explode.


I’m constantly loosing sleep
But when I do – my dreams are deep
Screaming for peace
But that’s a promise I can’t keep.
My eyes get watery – I begin to weep
Wondering why all this is happening to me
I’m going crazy –
Hoping soon – maybe
I’ll be free
From this animosity,
Pain and misery
That will never let me –
Be.

No comments: