Sunday, November 21, 2004

How I am feeling today...

Not really sure but this is how I am feeling today. A lot of this is feelings that I always have in me....feelings that just won't go away. But this is my post about how I am feeling today....


The misery of my mind state
Filled with so much strife and inner hate
Seeking to find some kind of calm state
This all seems like my eternal fate
I can’t wait
For things to be clearer
Can’t stand the man in the mirror
Tomorrow my only fear
What will I do with all this animosity
It’s killing me
Can’t you see?
But nobody realizes
The struggles haven’t subsided
They never will – so I cry
Reality and fiction collide
News saying I died
Somebody lied.
How long must I endure
I ain’t screaming for more
Just a cure
I feel like I have cancer – deep within
I can’t win
Is this a product of my sin?
I wish I had a friend –
To the end.

No comments: